Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dugaan Nak Exam

Assalamualaikum Cik Diary..

Final exam just around the corner.

Last three weeks i had fever on the day of bio300 project presentation. fortunately, our turn is postponed to the next tuesday. and during that period, i recovered from the fever+flu+cough. and the presentation went well.

However, last friday the fever+cough+tonsilitis+flu attacked me again! oh no~~~~~

With this 'unwell' condition, i had nightmare on saturday night or i called it 'gangguan' . that is the first time in my life. maybe that is one of the 'alsebab' for my condition getting worst and the fever is still on off on off. feeling alright during the day and high temp at night.

Yesterday, around 2am i sent my parents to kelana jaya as they are going to perform haj this year. I cried a little while hungging them..huhu. i miss my mum right now but i'll always pray for their safety there. may Allah accept their ibadah n achieve mabrur haj. Amin.... :')

Few hours ago, my group have done our business plan presentation. im the marketing manager with 'sexy voice' and 'manly voice' bcoz of the sore throat. hahaa.Alhamdulillah, the panels is okay with our presentation and we manage to answer their curiosities..thanks to all the managers of gogumakun  sdn bhd  :)

now, my head is spinning, my throat is in pain, my body temp rise again. i have take the pills descripted by the doctor, n now i want to sleep. hope everyone will pray for my health. thank you :)



wassalam,

-mskay-

No comments: